All Discussions Tagged 'house' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SF BAY AREA COFFEE HOUSE MANAGER OR BARISTA FOR A FREE TRIP TO CHINA’S TEA REGIONS - TV DOCUMENTARY

An Emmy-award winning TV production company is seeking SF-Bay Area coffee house managers or baristas to participate in our next feature-len…

Started by Adele Ray

0 Mar 7, 2012

How many in-house cups

I'm sure there might be a thread out there about this too...sorry in advance. If you know if the link, please do share!   How many in-house…

Started by mariposacoffeeroastery

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

THE COFFEE BOUTEAQUE

A specialty coffee house offering all the great specialty coffee and tea drinks. All coffee is roasted by us daily. We now have 2  location…

Started by nick placakis

0 Mar 27, 2011

Coffeehouse Northwest

"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western sho…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clayton Rogers

Stone House Coffee & Tea

Opened in December 2008, this coffeehouse is a joint venture between two longtime friends. Both of Stone House’s owners operate other local…

Started by Chelsea Liddy

0 Oct 17, 2010

House Grind - Come work in Southern Spain?

Hello, My partners and I started House Grind a year ago bringing a business model that is common to North America and elsewhere in Europe…

Started by Ashley

0 Dec 3, 2009

Java Mama Coffee

Hello every one. my coffee shop serve only shade grown coffee and it comes from all over the world. we roast the beans three times a week i…

Started by Salah Husein

0 May 23, 2009

Kidd Coffee

Located in southen Ohio, 25 miles north of Cincinnati. This contemporary coffee shop, was founded in 2005. It is one of six franchise oper…

Started by mark couch

0 Feb 10, 2009

HypnoCoffee

where else? davis, wv pop. 600 scurvy souls. elevation 3250 ft. you can't believe we are here, and sometimes we can't either.

Started by Anthony Williams

0 Oct 23, 2008

Daily Grind of Mansfield

Come and unwind at our new coffee shop and cafe. The Daily Grind offers a large variety of specialty espresso drinks, smoothies, Italian so…

Started by Daily Grind Coffee House and Cafe

0 Sep 16, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service