All Discussions Tagged 'free' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SF BAY AREA COFFEE HOUSE MANAGER OR BARISTA FOR A FREE TRIP TO CHINA’S TEA REGIONS - TV DOCUMENTARY

An Emmy-award winning TV production company is seeking SF-Bay Area coffee house managers or baristas to participate in our next feature-len…

Started by Adele Ray

0 Mar 7, 2012

Compass New Barista Exchange 20% Discount

For those of you working baristas who like to experience coffees other than you work with daily in addition to the lifetime BXer10 10% disc…

Started by Mike McGinness

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Alexander Stephen Root

counter culture nyc latte art throw down.

anyone going? it benefits Japan.

Started by barista Dan

0 Apr 5, 2011

Urbia Fresh Cafe

Urbia cares where your food & beverage came from, how it was processed, and how it is prepared for you. Organic and all natural, many l…

Started by Lori Nevin

0 Dec 4, 2010

What is your policy on free drinks for family or friends?

Our coffee bar gets visits from family and friends who travel miles just to see us. It's hard to not offer some free drinks, but sometimes…

Started by Banana Dang

11 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by For Now

The SweetSpot

Whitewater Wisconsin's best cup of coffee in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere; The SweetSpot is about coffee, community, and cafe special…

Started by Lacey Reichwald

0 Aug 16, 2010

translation of Sawada's book?

Anyone know if someone has translated the Japanese text of the Free Pour Latte Art Handbook by Hiroshi Sawada? I've got the book, which is…

Started by nobleviola

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Ruston Reynolds

Free Wifi in your coffeehouse

I currently do not have my own shop, but hope to someday. I do like the idea of offering free wifi. However, I would get annoyed with those…

Started by victoria fallon

18 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by sumair ali

Coffee Fest NY Passes

The deadline to register is coming up quick for the Coffee Fest in NY!    If anyone is still looking for passes - Visit www.CoffeeFest.com

Started by Mike Spence

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service