All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help please Re Coffee Farming Opportunity In Brazil

My brother is getting married in Brazil this coming summer 09 and since I'm flying there for the wedding anyhow I was thinking of looking f…

Started by Chasse

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Chasse

bX featured on Ning Blog

I am stoked that the people at Ning have chosen to feature Barista Exchange again in their blog about there top sites. You can read the b…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

How have you benefited from bX? Your stories please.

Hey guys. I am curious to hear some stories on how people have benefited from using the bX site. I am constantly trying to keep it fresh an…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Chris/Dale

Languages for Translation Feature

Hi all bXers. If you have not noticed yet, I have included a full website translation feature up in the top right corner. I can add just ab…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Aug 26, 2008

Barista Exchange in the Wall St. Journal

A huge shout out to all bX members, today is a monumental day for us. The Wall St Journal has published an article about how focused socia…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Exchange in Seattle?

Hey all, I'll be in Seattle for CoffeeFest/Latte Art Comp from Sept. 11th-14th (maybe the 15th). I was thinking, what the hell, why not spe…

Started by Benza Lance

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

barista meet up

hey there all - we are in Virginia and are looking to do a barista meet up for our local talent to come in and trade ideas and such. We've…

Started by Anne

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

bX featured on Killer Start-Ups.com

This feature happened a while back but I just found it now ... KillerStartUps.com says "BaristaExchange is a well designed niche social ne…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2008

Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

We are proud to announce the next Barista Exchange Meet Up with will take place Friday, April 11th in conjunction with the NERBC. The party…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange

BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange I met Sonny Mayugba at the Food and Restaurant/Bar Show in Las Vegas, also in conjunction wi…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Apr 1, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service