All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm curious about doing an exchange...

I am an amateur barista and have been for 4 years. I was only briefly trained by a professional and everything else I know comes from exper…

Started by Katherine

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Zura

Novice Interested in Learning in Europe

Hello to all of you coffee lovers out there! Let me be frank, I am a chef, not a barista and my cofffee knowledge is limited, but I would l…

Started by Chandler Tomayko

0 Jul 25, 2009

Barista Prom featured on Seattle Times Blog

Melissa Allison, a regular contributor here on bX and blogger/writer for the Seattle Times thought it would be fun to post a photo from the…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2009

Who is at SCAA?

Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to see who is at the SCAA this week. We are in booth 550 - Stop in and say hi!

Started by Mike Spence

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

Check out bX on Facebook!

Hey all bXers. Make sure you become a fan of bX on Facebook. I'll be posting little blurbs there and it's yet another good way for us all t…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Mar 30, 2009

Barista 80's Prom Photos - Order Prints

UPDATE: The full "photo booth" gallery is now up for the barista prom. You can view them on the photographers website at: http://holkphoto.…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

New Chat Feature Coming Soon - Feb 26th

It’s taking a bit longer to get the new chat feature out the door because we’re rolling it out as a part of new photo, video and music flas…

Started by Matt Milletto

10 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Barista Exchange Partners Discount Series Coming soon

I wanted to let you know that in the coming month or so we will be rolling out a Barista Exchange Partners Discount Series for members of B…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Luis Zaman

Barista Exchange and Matt Milletto Featured in Blend Magazine

I had the pleasure of interviewing with Jiwan, from Blend Magazine in New Zealand last month and the interview is on the website. Blend i…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

Barista Exchange Opportunity in Puerto Rico

Hello baristas! My friend and past ABC School graduate has a very successful coffee business in Puerto Rico. She is opening her second coff…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by yulius

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service