All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you tamp harder than 30lbs?

I recently heard from a Schomer seminar that you physically can only tamp coffee so compact and that it is more consistent to always tamp h…

Started by Aaron Jordan

6 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

Decaf espresso, utilizing every aspect.

The thought of a "perfect" cup of 'Decaf' espresso might sound more like an oxymoron than a reasonable thought, but happy customers, means…

Started by Branden J. Bresson

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

how to change the grind settings on a Rossi RR558?

Hello everyone... looking for a bit of help with the grinder we're using.. it's a Rossi RR558 and only has two buttons, one to automaticall…

Started by John Crawford

8 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by John Crawford

Traditional Americano: portions and taste difference

I am trying to develop the americano served at my coffee shop, and am finding myself at something of a loss. I recently updated my macchiat…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Michael B.

Any certified technicians for La Marzocco machines in the Raleigh-Durham North Carolina area?

Thanks for any help. -Mac

Started by Mac Cady

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Mac Cady

THE PERFECT ESPRESSO

Hey Bxer's! I was always a pour-over/french-press/siphon/anything BUT espresso kind of guy. As of late I have found the validity in becomin…

Started by Aaron Jordan

0 Oct 16, 2012

Automatic Espresso Machine for Office

Hey everyone, wanted to get peoples opinion on a super-auto for an office setting. I have a friend who is looking to buy a machine for thei…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Alec Jacobson

Taking 110v pre-1986 La Pavoni to 220v-land (europe)

I'm planning to take my pre-1986 La Pavoni machine to Switzerland. It recently dawned on me that it may only work with 110v and plugging it…

Started by Alec Jacobson

4 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Alec Jacobson

Revolucion Coffee + Juice

We are located in the Alamo Heights area of San Antonio, TX. We offer a full espresso bar, with traditionally hand crafted style drinks. We…

Started by Kaitlin Chapman

0 Sep 28, 2012

Looking for clear, concise training materials for my staff!

Hey all, I've looked all over the site and I'm having a hard time turning up training videos and materials. I'm specifically looking for…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service