All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

espresso card doser

somthing i invented to help me and others to make espresso. link for video of use (in hebrew) http://negro.co.il/?p=3836 and selling it on…

Started by Gilad Simhi

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Gilad Simhi

Space between bar edge and espresso machine

What is a standard width between the edge of the bar and where the espresso machine starts? 5"?

Started by Rick Astley

9 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Rick Astley

Soft infusion on La Marzocco GB5

Hey all, I'm just wondering if La Marzocco has something comparable to the Soft Infusion System that Nuova Simonelli has?  I like the idea…

Started by Andy Wiebe

5 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Scott Guglielmino

Building a merchandise line

Hi, I'm new to barista exchange. I heard about it via Ballissimo coffee podcasts. Sad to see them not up and running the podcast anymore. A…

Started by Danny Heiss

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Danny Heiss

Commercial Espresso Machine, extras- La Spaziale Vivaldi II - $2000 obo

The La Spaziale Duetto II. Commercially rated. In excellent condition. Bought for a business that never ended up happening. I also have ava…

Started by Kian Abedini

2 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Kian Abedini

Coffee Wisdom

Hello all, I am a long time coffee fan/snob/barista. I started working at a local coffee shop when I was fourteen years old. After working…

Started by Stephan David Witchell

20 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Stephan David Witchell

fresh roasted beans vs old ones

hi to you all. I would like to first thank you all for the great info and idea on this site. I work at 3 different cafe's at the moment wit…

Started by gera davidson

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

Moka Pot Thick Result

I was making a moka-pot espresso (yes, not a real espresso by definition,) but instead of lightly filling the coffee tray, I tamped it gent…

Started by Caffeine

0 Apr 8, 2013

La Marzocco FB 80- 2 group - EE- for sale- 2 yrs old

Hi Everyone. i am selling my amazing, Burgundy color, La Marzocco FB 80, 2 group, semi automatic . i have been using it in a coffee kiosk f…

Started by Cafe Cafe

0 Jan 30, 2013

Soy Lattes - why does soy milk curdle?

I've been having some trouble as of late with my espresso curdling my steamed soy milk. Any ideas on how to remedy this? I've tried Silk br…

Started by Janice

11 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Macallie Atkinson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service