All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LaMazocco Strada EP for sale

I have a VERY well maintained LaMarzocco Strada EP 2 group for sale. This machine was purchased in the Spring of 2014 and has been in use i…

Started by Caleb Walker

0 Apr 5, 2016

UNIC Twin Mira $6,000

Selling my UNIC bought from SCAA barista camp as a two day used demo.  I did not use for mobile business, not launching for next few years…

Started by Mike Putlock

0 Mar 30, 2016

Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

I know of a new coffee shop that is looking at saving a few bucks by getting a piston lever espresso machine. What are the advantages or di…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

New tool for espresso machine maintenance. Looking for feedback!

Hey all, I'm Nick, and I'm a barista. I'm also a mechanical engineer. The more I worked in coffee, the more I realized that some machines…

Started by Nicholas Terzulli

1 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

Mahlkonig K30 Air and PEAK Grinders

Just wanted to ask a few questions about the newer Mahlkonig grinders and advancements in espresso grinding technology. 1) Is anybody usin…

Started by Brett Pavia

4 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

Looking for 2-3 group espresso machine along with the grinder

Opening a new cafe and Looking for 2-3 group espresso machine along with the grinder. I'm in the chicago area so the closer the better but…

Started by KarlK

1 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Ron Gaynor

Need advice on the best espresso machine options for espresso catering business

My wife and I are preparing our business plan for an espresso catering company and are not sure what machine to select. SIDE NOTE: A little…

Started by Jesse M

10 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

La Marzocco Linea 2013 single group for sale!

Hey yall, I've had this thing on Craigslist for a minute but I wanted to reach out to some real coffee folks to see if it was of any inter…

Started by patrick andrews

0 Jul 27, 2015

Extraction time matching for both groupheads

Hello!  I'm having trouble getting my groupheads on my two group Aurelia T3 to match, they are generally 3-4 seconds different (with the sa…

Started by Tricia H.

0 Jun 10, 2015

3 Group La Marzocco GB5 AV For Sale.

I have a 4 year old GB5 going up for sale for $8,000 CDN.  This has been used in a mid volume cafe. We have a La Marzocco tech on staff tha…

Started by Andy Wiebe

2 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Andy Wiebe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service