All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you unscrewed the spouts?

I never really thought about it until today. Early on, maybe 3 years ago, I unscrewed all the spouts on my La Spaz porta-filters and just l…

Started by Al Sterling

13 May 4, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

javaNook

life is brief . . . drink coffee & laugh with friends

Started by nancy maladecki

0 Apr 20, 2009

NEED YOUR HELP -- assessing 2 brands (B2B) Gaggia and Reneka

I am doing an MBA class project assessing Business-to-Business online visibility of 2 coffee machine producers (Gaggia and Reneka). I’ve en…

Started by Alla G

0 Apr 15, 2009

Fresh Foods Cafe

With a passion for all we do, Fresh Foods Cafe serves up world-class coffee and exceptional foods in an ocean side dining venue. Watch our…

Started by Chris P

0 Apr 11, 2009

Star Gardentown Cafe

This is all about small regional cafes making a push for a larger market share. Star Gardentown cafe is two hours west of Brisbane and is d…

Started by Dave_G

0 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Dave_G

Grinder Gravity

I've always tried my darnedest to keep my espresso hoppers full - I was told in training that the gravity of the espresso in the hopper aff…

Started by Aaron McNany

15 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

You Could Win This Espresso Stand

Business Owner Offers Hope to One Lucky Entrepreneur And It Could Be You! Pacific County, Washington Natalie Morgan, owner of The Cool Cow…

Started by Natalie Morgan

0 Mar 28, 2009

Diesel Cafe

This place is famous in Boston(somerville) for its espresso. Depending on who's behind bar (as always) you can get a perfect double shot he…

Started by Jake Robinson

0 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Jess Kelly

Is there good coffee in London?

Hi I'm a student in London and a barista, it's been a big problem for me to find a good espresso here. Does anyone know of a good place tha…

Started by Haffi

12 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Tyler

Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

So I love coffee I love espresso I am addicted to smoking, and for now I think I still really like it I have a fixation with sipping and t…

Started by Chasse

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service