All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When do I start timing a shot?

When should you start timing the shot? When you turn on the water switch, or when the espresso starts to flow? Why? Does it depend on the t…

Started by John

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Brady

Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

Ok, I need to remove the dispersion screens from the group heads of my Simonelli for a good soak in Urnex and I guess the flat head screws…

Started by David Fell

17 Oct 3, 2009

Crema

In his first video blog, Jim Hoffman tells us what he thinks about crema. http://tinyurl.com/j7crema Has anyone else tried something simi…

Started by James Doyle

15 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

La Marzocco GB/5 3 Group AV - Like New

Used La Marzocco GB/5 3 Group - AV This came out of a high end office complex that recently went bust. Approximately 2 years old, but bare…

Started by Heath Henley

1 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by John Levesque

Transcend Coffee

Transcend Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster, retailer, coffee bar and education facility based in Edmonton Alberta. Our goal is to roas…

Started by James Schutz

0 Sep 22, 2009

What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

And furthermore, what are you drinking now? For example, I used to down 3 or 4 (to lapse into Starbuckease) a quad tall 4 pump vanilla bre…

Started by Aaron Duckworth

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

I'm looking for a decent fairtrade espresso brand to buy in bulk, any suggesstions?

I'm looking for a decent fairtrade espresso brand to buy in bulk, any suggesstions?

Started by Jordan Coakes

0 Sep 15, 2009

how to make my coffee shop work and succeed

I am not a professional and i worked hard to make this dream happen and have a real nice little coffee shop/ 15 tables in the heart of Raba…

Started by fatima zohra salah

11 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by fatima zohra salah

Intermission CoffeeHouse

For Sale - Busy corner location with ample parking and the only covered drive thru in the area. Owners want to pursue other hospitality ind…

Started by Doug & Linda

0 Sep 10, 2009

Carrot's Coffee & Tea

Come say "Hi!" if you're in the neighborhood! =0)

Started by Notblueatall

0 Sep 4, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service