All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on LONG shots?

I posted this in the Trainers&Education group, but, have not gotten any replies yet, so, I'm posting again here: Since I have been mak…

Started by Lita Lopez

4 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Tristram

What's your favorite home machine?

So I love hearing about all the wonderful machines people use in their shops on the favorite espresso machine forum, but I have certain oth…

Started by Tyler Kleinow

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Stickman

Barista Video Channel

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my collection of well over 200 barista/coffee video with you: http://baristavideo.magnify.net/ Have…

Started by Jochem

0 Mar 25, 2008

Baristas Around the World

Is the role of the Barista or the expectations of the Barista different in the various cultures and countries globally? Related to custome…

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 27, 2008

Blending for Espresso

What are your trials and errors in developing your espresso blend? what has worked, and what has failed?

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 12, 2008

Why Italian caffe professionals are going down?

It can approve that the influence of the world coffee industry is in a wrong direction, as I can see and tell. Since they feel that they sh…

Started by Peter Tam

0 Jan 31, 2008

What grinder you prefer?

I have an other question for all of you: what is the difference in the cup between a conical grinder and a flat?

Started by christos manousidis

2 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

Debate: Blend Descriptions

When writing a description of a particular espresso character or coffee blend, is your description fact or opinion? ....."Wild blueberry a…

Started by Spencer

5 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by Gabe

Toscano Specifications

Since this forum is mainly populated by professionals that go through pounds and pounds (hopefully) of espresso every day, I was wondering…

Started by Wilson Hines

6 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Wilson Hines

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service