All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Synesso MVP Hydra for sale

Mint condition, dealer showroom piece, first hand, with beautiful Zebra wood package, matte Black custom color. Fully serviced with one yea…

Started by Andreas Karotsieris

5 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Andreas Karotsieris

Best home espresso machine under £500?

What espresso machine would you buy with a £500 budget? Hi all, I recently wrote a blog post showing my top espresso machines under £500.…

Started by Ben Farrer

0 May 6, 2020

Hot Water Dispenser With Multiple Temperature Options

Hello Friends!We serve many loose-leaf teas at my shop, and are looking to upgrade our hot water dispenser to one that can automatically di…

Started by Katherine

1 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

La Marzocco vs. Unic?

So I'm planning on opening a shop soon, and I'm browsing through different brands of  machines in the market. I have used the Unic Stell…

Started by J. C.

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

For Sale: 3-Group Synesso Cyncra (2007) $5,800 - Great Value

For Sale: 3-Group Synesso Cyncra (2007) $5,800 - Great Value We are a successful high-quality specialty coffee shop in Chicago selling our…

Started by Lee C.

0 Mar 2, 2018

Looking for Equipment

I'm in the process of trying to open up a coffee shop in Norfolk, Virginia with my fiance, her brother, and their dad, and we're currently…

Started by Will Libby

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Timothy Griffin

Start up list

Hello all.  I am sweating and getting head aches over my business plan, ok not really.  I am writing my plan and trying to get my start up…

Started by Mike D

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

For Sale

Nuovo Simonelli 2 group Appia for $4,000.  Was gently used in a Gelato shop prior to my purchasing it.  Plans for a brick and mortar coffee…

Started by Chuck Molinar

0 Apr 5, 2015

Prospeity POS : Mac POS releases v2.4 of restaurant management solution

Prosperity POS v2.4 is now available. Our Mac POS restaurant application adds support for four new order types including two customizable D…

Started by Ray Reynolds

0 Mar 28, 2014

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service