All Discussions Tagged 'education' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roasting Workshop!

Hey B|X!  We (the American Barista & Coffee School) are getting ready to host our first three day Coffee Roasting Workshop in Portland,…

Started by Jen Hurd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jen Hurd

Furthering one's coffee involvement in Portland, OR...

Hi all, I'm a barista in Portland, Oregon. I've been in the industry for four or five years now and am curious to hear how some of you be…

Started by Joseph Stout

6 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

KID-FRIENDLY COFFEE ROASTING SHOP

Hey BX friends:   A friend and I are working on combining our business models to mesh together a hip, kid-friendly coffee shop (think Chick…

Started by Kirk

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

Coffee primers, reading recommendations

Hey-all, Trained with the Midwest Barista School almost two years ago, and I've been back in the coffee industry for almost a year now, mos…

Started by Christopher Godwaldt

0 Jun 7, 2011

Call for photographs!

Hi all!   The SCAA Pro Dev Committee members and SMEs are putting the finishing touches on the presentations for classes to be delivered at…

Started by Ellie Matuszak

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Brady

ATTN: Midwest Baristas: Summer Jam!

Started by Mick Evans

0 Aug 17, 2010

College Plans Next Year

Hey BX'ers,  I am in the midst of figuring out how to pay for college.  I feel very strongly that i will have a career in the coffee indust…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

17 May 9, 2010
Reply by Copper River Coffee and Tea

Coffee Quality Education - Spreading Awareness

As someone that is still very new to the specialty coffee world, I will admit that I was recently of the naive mindset that is (arguably) s…

Started by Mike M

13 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mike M

articles for training

I'm about to start training a bunch of people and i'm perusing the internetz for some articles for a primer for my "trainees" to read befor…

Started by ryan mcdougall

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Mike M

SCAE AUTHORISED TRAINER

I am from Croatia,small country near Italy, I went to last seminar in London to become one and I am very happy about it , how does it help…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

4 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Dale Harris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service