All Discussions Tagged 'drink' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lose Weight With Happy Smart Coffee

Do you want to lose weight and enjoy good health? Well, smart coffee is quite helpful to shed the extra weight. Presence of natural ingredi…

Started by Date Site Url Email_id User name

0 Oct 20, 2019

What bottled beverages do you sell in your store?

If you have a fridge where customers can reach in a purchase bottled water, sodas, etc, which brands do you have? We currently sell Pellegr…

Started by Dawn S.

24 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Carmen Guardado

How do you taste your espresso?

I was wondering how others taste their espresso. By this I mean their method. I run the shot, tap out the bubbles, give it a slight swirl,…

Started by Michael Fernandes

11 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Todd Campbell

How Many Cups of Coffee Do You Drink Each Day?

I have started a Poll asking the question, "How Many Cups of Coffee Do You Drink Per Day?" You can answer here in the comments or on the Po…

Started by Jason Coffee

9 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Coffee

Americano with steamed half and half

We have a group of ladies who always order an Americano with steamed half and half (approx 1/4 the cup). Is there a name already? What shou…

Started by Denise Smith

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sandy Hon

Turkish and Ethiopian

What is the different between Turkish brewing method and Ethiopian brewing method? I found it similar.. But anyway, is it really has any di…

Started by Louise

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Turkish Coffee World

51 weeks , 51 drinks

To celebrate the world of barista competitions and just how incredible and creative our little, big world can be I am proposing 51 weeks, 5…

Started by Sarah Dooley

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

Holiday Espresso and Beverage Recipes

Ginger at Gourmet Source and Ghirardelli sent me a bunch of holiday recipes for everyone to check out. I am pasting them below. Thanks Ging…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Chasse

Totally off the wall drink combinations?

We have a drink we call the Cola Head (coke head was the orginal name but of course we can't use that...). It is a combination of vanilla,…

Started by Carrie

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

In An Attempt To Become 1 With The BEAN~Share With Me

I would like to know your 3 Favorite drinks, whether it's the method you prepare it, the way you roast it, or the actual bean, be specific…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service