All Discussions Tagged 'decaf' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decaf espresso, utilizing every aspect.

The thought of a "perfect" cup of 'Decaf' espresso might sound more like an oxymoron than a reasonable thought, but happy customers, means…

Started by Branden J. Bresson

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

Slow decaf pour overs

What have you all done to combat decaf coffee dripping too slow in the Hario V60s?  We use a med-dk water processed Decaf and typically gri…

Started by teresa pilarz

17 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

Pulling better decaf shots

Hi, so I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about decaf espresso.  I know that it behaves a little differently from regular, jus…

Started by Indigo Asher

7 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

Does anybody (gasp!) pre-grind decaf espresso?

We're moving our coffee operation into a much smaller space, and I'm considering pre-grinding a small amount of decaf at the beginning of t…

Started by Mr. F

7 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Coffee guru Jerry Baldwin weighs in on decaf

Here's what he had to say about the Swiss Water process: "The old standby water decaffeination company, Swiss Water (the only attempt to br…

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jul 7, 2009

How important is caffeine to you?

I'm thinking about introducing a lower caffeine roast in my shop... My roaster reckons he can make a low caffeine blend with any ratio of c…

Started by Olivia Stubbings

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by Ric

The Cabo Coffee Company

Near Land's End in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, The Cabo Coffee Company has established itself as the premier gourmet coffee roaster in Baja Cali…

Started by Cabo Coffee

0 Oct 7, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service