All Discussions Tagged 'customers' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local coffee shop under fire for disconnecting power outlets...

Local shop Coffee Slingers has taken heat over Twitter and the blogosphere for disconnecting the power to their electrical outlets. Here is…

Started by James Doyle

32 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by christopher myers

Nicest thing a customer has said

Customers have done nice things for us. But what compliments have they given you or what's the nicest thing customers have said to you?Mine…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

vietnamese coffee to go ?

hey all, so one of our "schticks" is that we do viietnamese coffee; chicory & a good dark roast,(not too ashen or syrupy just dark enou…

Started by Aeryn! E

1 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Jimmy B

Dealing with Non-customers abuse

Need advice:  having issues with non-customers using and abusing our place of business.  We have a "please no outside food or drink" policy…

Started by Kathy Gilbert

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Brady

the funny things people say...

So I was working at the coffee shop, you know making various beverages and sort of recollecting several conversations I have had with custo…

Started by Sarah Dooley

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

Educating Consumers

Since we don't get enough time to educate our customers while working,what issues and information would you like customers to know more abo…

8 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

Asking customers their names for orders

Instead of calling a customer by their drink order to receive it, it's more personable to ask for their name. And who doesn't like to hear…

37 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lacey Reichwald

What is your favorite part about being a barista and serving your customers?

I am remarkably blessed to be able to serve our locals. Not only is it great to serve them excellent coffee but getting to know your neighb…

Started by Deferio

11 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

Cheap ass customers.

Hey there people, Just wondering if any of you have some cheap customers that come into your shop. Over the past couple months I have seen…

Started by David Robson

94 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Free Wifi in your coffeehouse

I currently do not have my own shop, but hope to someday. I do like the idea of offering free wifi. However, I would get annoyed with those…

Started by victoria fallon

18 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by sumair ali

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service