All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latte art

OK. so i've been working as a barista for about three years now, and I make a damn tasty latte. ...it just doesn't look very pretty. I've g…

Started by Ryan Sellers

2 May 6, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

Why do your customers come in?

Honestly - why do people go to coffee shops in your opinion? Is it because they genuinely love coffee? A fashion statement? because of the…

Started by Bel Townsend

0 Apr 14, 2008

buying green coffee or connect with local roaster

I'm working on designing and building a fluid bed roaster for my personal use that I wish to expand into a part time and eventually full ti…

Started by Dustin Fluke

9 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

Coffee buyer

I am very new to the coffee business, I have been selling green coffee beans to home roasters for about a year and a half. I just started l…

Started by Jim

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Jim

Barista Video Channel

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my collection of well over 200 barista/coffee video with you: http://baristavideo.magnify.net/ Have…

Started by Jochem

0 Mar 25, 2008

Home Roasters

Are there any other Home Roasters out there? I am interested in what you roast on and where you get your green beans.

Started by Jim

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC

Baristas Around the World

Is the role of the Barista or the expectations of the Barista different in the various cultures and countries globally? Related to custome…

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 27, 2008

Blending for Espresso

What are your trials and errors in developing your espresso blend? what has worked, and what has failed?

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 12, 2008

Question of roasting!!!!

So 2 days ago we try to roasting on automatic Brambati 30 kilo roaster. That was 2'nd time roasting for me & it was unbelievible!!!!!!!…

Started by Max Bobrenev

0 Feb 6, 2008

Barista Exchange Meet Up - Coffee Fest D.C.

Ok all barista exchange members. Thanks to a generous offer from Nick Cho we will be throwing the first ever baristaexchange.com meet up,…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service