All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rad Coffee Shops in Wisconsin

Milwaukee, more specifically ? My boyfriend got a job at Anodyne Roasting, & I'm moving out there in two weeks. I'm looking for a bari…

Started by courtney marie

5 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Steve Kessler

Fresh Foods Cafe

With a passion for all we do, Fresh Foods Cafe serves up world-class coffee and exceptional foods in an ocean side dining venue. Watch our…

Started by Chris P

0 Apr 11, 2009

Coffea Cafe

3218 Dauphine New Orleans La 70117 504-342-2484

Started by xtofer

0 Mar 25, 2009

Seattle is going to get a neutral barista enhancement lounge!

I'm so very jealous of Portland and not only the transparency between coffee roasters and information sharing but they also have Bellissimo…

Started by Sarah Dooley

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Chadwick Rookstool

A Hint of Good News for Small Businesses

An article I found that seems to give a glimpse of hope for small businesses during hard economic times. I hear stories all the time from o…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Marshall Fuss

Coffee that's TOO FRESH?

In the most recent AA Café Podcast (Recorded fairly regularly by the fine folks at DoubleShot Coffee Company in Tulsa, OK) the crew discuss…

Started by James Doyle

33 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Jarrow

San Francisco Chronicle Article

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/12/DDMK164G9L.DTL A very thorough and surprisingly accurate article about Bay Are…

Started by Sarah

1 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Andy Newbom

CALLING ALL NZ MEMBERS

Hi everyone! I am currently based in Auckland, and was wanting to get in contact with any other NZ members here on bx! I know there are gr…

Started by Ryan

4 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

So I love coffee I love espresso I am addicted to smoking, and for now I think I still really like it I have a fixation with sipping and t…

Started by Chasse

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea opened in August 2008 in historic East Nashville Tennessee. We offer locally roasted coffee and specialty coffee…

Started by Jarod

0 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Collin Schneider

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service