All Discussions Tagged 'california' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Throwdown in OC at Portola Coffee Lab, a week from today. (11/18)

You a barista in SOCAL? Want to come over to Portola Coffee Lab for a friendly throw down on our Slayer?  Then come on over.  It's next fri…

Started by Jeff Clinard

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by M Wygal

roasting in san diego??

I would like to learn to roast and I am going to be taking a trip to California at the end of july. It would be nice to stay in San Diego b…

Started by Carmen Guardado

0 Jun 13, 2011

Best Bay Area(california) coffee shops

I recently moved back to the Bay Area, and I'm trying to hunt down some of best coffee shops around. I realize there are quite a few good s…

Started by Dustin DeMers

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ginamarie Gianandrea

California Tip Sharing Decision Reversed

Yesterday (June 2, 2009), California's 4th District Court of Appeals reversed the much-publicized trial decision that barred shift supervis…

Started by Marshall Fuss

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mark

Barista Relocating to California Bay Area

Hello All, My name is Erica Green, I will be relocating to the Bay Area in January of 2009 and am in search of a job at a cafe focused on/…

Started by Erica Green (ericagisme)

0 Dec 20, 2008

No tips for Retail-Chain Managers AND Shift Leads?

See the story here: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=ak9TzJ6qnNMM&refer=us It’s a California thing, …but reall…

Started by WAG

8 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service