All Discussions Tagged 'brew' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parker solenoid valve numbers

I've built my own home espresso machine, mostly from scrap parts.  I repair espresso machines on a daily basis and quite often have access…

Started by Eric Schaefer

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Scott

cold brew methods for a shop setting

Hey all, So, I've spent about the last month and a half experimenting (off and on) with the whole cold-brew idea, and have finally settled…

Started by Adam Wilson

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

Nolita Mart & Espresso Bar

Serving Stumptown coffee, pour over bar, cold brewed iced coffee. Also local small batch artisan treats mostly made in Brooklyn.

Started by james

0 May 26, 2011

Yama Cold Brewer!

So I just got the Yama 25 cup cold brew tower for the shop I'm at! I made a small preliminary batch that tastes pretty awesome, but I'm won…

Started by autumn

4 May 17, 2011
Reply by ¡AЯЯÓN!

Gram scales

Didn't see any threads on this, and since I can't post on the thread on coffeed.com, I thought I would start one here.I do a lot of manual…

Started by Paul Yates

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

Pour-Over Station

Hey everyone...So I've been putting my old plumbing trade skills to use in the coffee industry (inspired by intelli) and have been making m…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Eric Schrepel

V-60/Clever Parameters

We just got a Clever and V-60 in and are trying to figure out the best/most efficient way to use them in a shop setting.  Just wondering wh…

Started by Tony Grewing

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

BIRCH COFFEE

Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special sp…

Started by Jeremy Saul

0 Jun 4, 2010

Brew Methods

This is a marvelous website that is simply links to various shops and how they recommend brewing various methods.  Videos, pages, and photo…

Started by Daniel Williamson

0 Apr 5, 2010

Loose Leaf Coffee?

Brewing freshly ground coffee with premium loose leaf tea in the same steeping press or pour-over: An interesting idea or blasphemous thoug…

Started by Brian Thayer

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service