All Discussions Tagged 'beans' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone used the Hario roaster?

I've seen the roaster made by hario online...it looks beautiful. Only 354$ i think. Essentially it looks like a glass capsule tumbler with…

Started by John Gibbons

1 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Gram scales

Didn't see any threads on this, and since I can't post on the thread on coffeed.com, I thought I would start one here.I do a lot of manual…

Started by Paul Yates

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

Weekly cuppings. Too much?

My employers and I are kicking around the idea of doing a weekly cupping Thursday nights at our coffee shop. We might even rotate through a…

Started by Paul Boyer

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

Let"s Talk About Bean Selection

As a roaster we are ever vigilant about the green coffee we buy. We cup and cup and cup some more. Our hotel and restaurant customers deman…

Started by David Stellwagen

0 Dec 18, 2009

Fair Trade vs Rainforest Alliance vs Standard Coffee

There has been alot of hype around Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance coffee. In theory this is a great idea, and should be supported fully…

Started by Ryan

9 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

Does anyone know about any naturally low-caff beans?

Hi all I posted last week about half caff - now looking into finding some beans that are naturally a bit lower in caffeine than regular bea…

Started by Olivia Stubbings

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

In An Attempt To Become 1 With The BEAN~Share With Me

I would like to know your 3 Favorite drinks, whether it's the method you prepare it, the way you roast it, or the actual bean, be specific…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

Coffee buyer

I am very new to the coffee business, I have been selling green coffee beans to home roasters for about a year and a half. I just started l…

Started by Jim

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Jim

Home Roasters

Are there any other Home Roasters out there? I am interested in what you roast on and where you get your green beans.

Started by Jim

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service