All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

Gothenburg, Sweden kicks off New Year's with our third Thursday Night Throwdown on January 12. Last month's featured 18 of the city's best…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Dec 13, 2011

How do I tame the Bloom of Fresh Roasted Coffee?

Usually when I brew a group of people, I use a Bunn APS-VPR brewer & brew directly into airpots. I usually grind right before I brew to…

Started by Paul

5 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Paul

Latte Art Throwdown in Gothenburg, SWE

On November 24 at Cafe Con Amor, the second edition of TNT|GBG (Thursday Night Throwdown, Gothenburg Edition) takes place. We're still a gr…

0 Nov 15, 2011

Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

I've been to a number of coffee events the last few years and always pay attention to the details when I visit shops or trade events. I've…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

24 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Marian Plajdicko

Looking for work in the Seattle area...

I just moved back after nine years in the Midwest and I am looking for job in the coffee industry.  I have a few leads, but I just thought…

Started by Terika

1 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by peter pan

WBC Espresso Machine Test Results

I am excited to hear about the results of the WBC testing that went on last week in Vancouver. I hope to be able to post more info on other…

Started by Matt Milletto

30 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Scott

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

In attempt to ride the momentum of a second straight victory at the Nordic Barista Cup by team Sweden, I just thought I'd announce that cou…

0 Sep 7, 2011

Clever Coffee Dripper: Looking for the Perfect Technique

Hello All,   I own and use numerous coffee brewing systems. My two current faves are the Chemex and the Aeropress brew systems. I've got a…

Started by Paul

1 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Brady

Montana Barista Jam in the works!

Calling all brewtastic baristas from Montana!  Check out Montana Barista Jam page on Fb, and comment or question away!  Will be posting an…

Started by Lenny Exclamation Point

0 May 2, 2011

How much do you make as a barista?

I've created an anonymous survey to see how much baristas are making around the country, to come up with an average. It's completely anonym…

Started by Jason Dominy

20 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Deferio

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service