All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

barista meet up

hey there all - we are in Virginia and are looking to do a barista meet up for our local talent to come in and trade ideas and such. We've…

Started by Anne

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Electrical requirements for WBC

Does someone know what the electrical requirements are for the WBC? we need to plug a burner for the signature drink and don't know what ty…

Started by Federico Bolaños

2 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Federico Bolaños

Anyone in Germany??

Hi, I am going to be living in Berlin this summer through out the month of June. I was wondering if anyone here works in the area. I think…

Started by Alex Schwalbach

1 May 9, 2008
Reply by Alexej

Experienced Barista in need of employment in DENVER

I am currently living in the North West and relocating to the Denver area at the end of July. I will be living within blocks of the Univers…

Started by Emily Smith

0 May 7, 2008

bX featured on Killer Start-Ups.com

This feature happened a while back but I just found it now ... KillerStartUps.com says "BaristaExchange is a well designed niche social ne…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2008

Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

We are proud to announce the next Barista Exchange Meet Up with will take place Friday, April 11th in conjunction with the NERBC. The party…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange

BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange I met Sonny Mayugba at the Food and Restaurant/Bar Show in Las Vegas, also in conjunction wi…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Apr 1, 2008

Barista Video Channel

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my collection of well over 200 barista/coffee video with you: http://baristavideo.magnify.net/ Have…

Started by Jochem

0 Mar 25, 2008

Baristas Wanted (Oakland, CA)

We're hiring baristas for the Awaken Cafe coming to downtown Oakland in a few weeks. Visit our jobs page for more information and how to a…

Started by Cortt Dunlap

0 Feb 22, 2008

What cups do you like for competition?

I'm looking forward to competing in the Great Lakes this March and I've begun looking around at different cappuccino and demitasse cups onl…

Started by Mike Shipley

12 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by chris ganger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service