All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bX featured on Ning Blog

I am stoked that the people at Ning have chosen to feature Barista Exchange again in their blog about there top sites. You can read the b…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

----- House call training in Soho, NY -----

Hey all you NY baristas. I received an email from someone who just bought a home machine and would like to have someone come do some traini…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Oct 9, 2008

coolaboola coffee

a small and friendly coffee bar within jesmond metro staion in newcastle upon tyne. with excellent baristas and a great following of regula…

Started by lu

0 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Dane McGreevy

UK Baristi!

Are you a barista in the North East of the UK? Are you on Facebook? Feel free to join the facebook group Barista Northeast! Cheers, Chris.

Started by Chris Hately

0 Sep 8, 2008

How have you benefited from bX? Your stories please.

Hey guys. I am curious to hear some stories on how people have benefited from using the bX site. I am constantly trying to keep it fresh an…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Chris/Dale

Languages for Translation Feature

Hi all bXers. If you have not noticed yet, I have included a full website translation feature up in the top right corner. I can add just ab…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Aug 26, 2008

sequence of equipment

If you are a Barista (which most of your are) when your espresso machine is right in front of you... Is your grinder to the left or right o…

Started by Denise Smith

28 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jay Caragay

Barista Exchange in the Wall St. Journal

A huge shout out to all bX members, today is a monumental day for us. The Wall St Journal has published an article about how focused socia…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

WBC 2008 and everything around that you can love and hate...

Dear all, it past more than 10 days from WBC 2008 and i can find only one post on this great site about WBC and what was there. To be hones…

Started by nik orosi

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Fede Cabrera

barista trainner

i'm from indonesia and i'm looking for a good owner wants to take care his cafe and take me as consultant coffee b'couse i already have a s…

Started by YUDHI REFLIS

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service