All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Relocating to California Bay Area

Hello All, My name is Erica Green, I will be relocating to the Bay Area in January of 2009 and am in search of a job at a cafe focused on/…

Started by Erica Green (ericagisme)

0 Dec 20, 2008

What are we?

this is rhetorical: My coworker, Janice*; is a barista. I am a baristo. We are baristi. Yes? No? Why? Why not? Talk amongst yourselv…

Started by Tom Steffens

69 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Tom Steffens

Barista Exchange and Matt Milletto Featured in Blend Magazine

I had the pleasure of interviewing with Jiwan, from Blend Magazine in New Zealand last month and the interview is on the website. Blend i…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

Barista Exchange Opportunity in Puerto Rico

Hello baristas! My friend and past ABC School graduate has a very successful coffee business in Puerto Rico. She is opening her second coff…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by yulius

Blackbird Coffee

We are a small batch roasting coffee shop that opened up right at 5 years ago. We have a variety of coffees including 8 non flavored, 6 fla…

Started by Chris Avirett

0 Dec 8, 2008

Hiroshi Sawada wins Millrock Latte Art Competition!

What an amazing weekend! I just got back last night from the Coffee Fest Seattle, where it was so great to meet up with friends and to meet…

Started by Matt Milletto

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Steve MacDowall

The American Barista and Coffee School Presents the Ultimate Coffee Profitability Seminar

The American Barista and Coffee School to Help Coffee Retailers Combat Current Financial Crisis January 10-11 [Portland] February 28-March…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 4, 2008

Taiwan Barista Championship and Stephen Morrissey Coffee House Tour

The semi-finals round of the Taiwanese Barista Competition will be taking place from November 21st-22nd in the Taipei Convention Center. Fo…

Started by Emily

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by John P

Barista Training Courses in Culinary Schools

Some questions to ponder. Do you think this will be an eventuality? How available would you like to make training as a barista? Would a…

Started by Chasse

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Sean Hennessy

SCAJ Pics!

I just got an email from Masa Onishi, about the SCAJ event where he was hanging out with Hiroshi Sawada. Here is a link to his photos on Fl…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Masa Onishi

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service