All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Exchange Partners

I want to thank our current Barista Exchange Partners for their support and participation with the site. The current partners are: The Ame…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Jul 15, 2020
Reply by Jack Williams

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

HALF OFF This Upcoming Week's American Barista and Coffee Workshops

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Seeking experience barista

Are you looking for a fun place to work, with rad co-workers, a good work-life balance, and a proper paycheck? Look no further -- KickStan…

Started by Kim Hardin

0 Jan 18, 2018

Tips for becoming an apprentice roaster?

I've read tips from multiple places already but I always want to see if there's more options I can try on this journey. I want to become a…

Started by Stacie Campbell

0 May 18, 2017

Barista Daily Report Log Book

Hello!I am working on creating a page for Baristas and Shift Leads to report daily operations. This is what I have so far: weather / events…

Started by Katherine

2 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Katherine

Roasting Workshop!

Hey B|X!  We (the American Barista & Coffee School) are getting ready to host our first three day Coffee Roasting Workshop in Portland,…

Started by Jen Hurd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jen Hurd

Barista Training Europe

Hello All I am looking to take my Barista training a little further and looking to get a certificate or diploma (something that would be r…

Started by Aaron Long

0 Jan 3, 2017

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service