All Discussions Tagged 'art' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About steaming pitcher grip and movements when doing Latte Art

Heya guys first of all I wanna thank barista exchange for approving my membership. Thank you! Okay let's go to this matter. Does your grip…

Started by Super Mard

0 Sep 14, 2014

Baristafriend.com

I came across this great website, http://www.baristafriend.com/ I was looking for some brewmethod Videos, and some local roasters, they had…

Started by Kenny davis

0 Apr 7, 2014

New chalkboard menu for Mugs Cafe

Wanted to show the new chalkboard menu we made for Mugs Cafe in Little Rock. What do you think?

Started by Bob Gregory

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Bob Gregory

Microfoam and latte art

How long should it take to develop the skill for creating consistent microfoam and latte art. I have been making espresso and latte drinks…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

The Mad Bean Coffee House

Way back in 2009 we started thinking about opening a really comfy & inviting coffee house that would have cool music playing in the bac…

Started by Roxy

0 Nov 13, 2012

Steam Dampness

Hey, I was wondering in anyone had any thoughts on the 'wetness' or 'dryness' of their stream in relation to the quality of microfoam. In…

Started by Gary T

0 Oct 31, 2012

fec@fe

We are in Mexico and Dominican Republic, we love averything about coffee and love to share with the costumers our passion about this wonder…

Started by Aldo Joel

0 Mar 30, 2012

How Ya Bean

How Ya Bean(tm) is a mobile specialty beverage company. We not only offer catering services, but we vend at a variety of events all over Ca…

Started by Paul Vogt

0 Jan 19, 2012

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

Gothenburg, Sweden kicks off New Year's with our third Thursday Night Throwdown on January 12. Last month's featured 18 of the city's best…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Dec 13, 2011

Latte Art Throwdown in Gothenburg, SWE

On November 24 at Cafe Con Amor, the second edition of TNT|GBG (Thursday Night Throwdown, Gothenburg Edition) takes place. We're still a gr…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Nov 15, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service