All Discussions Tagged 'a' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specialty Coffee truck for sale, espresso food truck catering, not la marzocco but a great machine UNIC Start a coffee business! Coffee food cart trailer truck

"This unit is ready to use! Coffee Truck for Sale! In excellent condition and ready to make money and start your own mobile coffee shop!"…

Started by David P

0 Aug 18, 2017

mobile trucks

point me in the right direction fellow exchangers! I am looking to find out what the cost looks like pertaining to the equipment...power so…

Started by victoria fallon

13 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Feel Good Coffee

Buying existing coffee bars -- looking for advice

I write a magazine column for people who want to buy businesses. I'm trying to determine the average valuation for a profitable chain of sp…

Started by Elaine Grant

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Brady

I need help choosing a coffee roaster?!

Greetings Everyone..   I'm opening a cafe in about 2 months and I'm getting lost the closer I get... I suppose this is a clear sign about m…

Started by Mick C

15 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by jonathan bonchak

Back to the bay area

Ok I just moved back to the Bay Area(of California) and Im looking for a job. I was managing a Cafe in Jackson, MS before I moved bac…

Started by Dustin DeMers

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Monthly cost to maintain bathroom ... holy CRAP !!!

Paper towels or electric hand dryer??? Because we are on a little sandbar 420 miles south of Miami everything has to be shipped in and acco…

Started by Marek

6 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service