All Discussions Tagged 'WBC' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Farms in Colombia

I am in Colombia, staying now through the WBC where I'll be volunteering, and I want to visit some farms.  It is very  hard to determine wh…

Started by Hallie Rose Taylor

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Tamara Vigil

51 weeks , 51 drinks

To celebrate the world of barista competitions and just how incredible and creative our little, big world can be I am proposing 51 weeks, 5…

Started by Sarah Dooley

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

competition evolution

Does anyone remember and would like to share what the first years of barista competitions were like? I havn't been into coffee long enough…

Started by Leslie Ruckman

0 May 4, 2009

For Non-"Event" Attendees...

I don't know what's going on with everyone else,...but I'll be streaming the WBC at my cafe, Mokas Cafe and Coffee Bar. We're working on a…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Apr 12, 2009

Kenya Barista Champion Article

Nice article about John Muli, Kenya's barista champion. Would be amazing to have a competitor from an African country in the finals! I wish…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

Taiwan Barista Championship and Stephen Morrissey Coffee House Tour

The semi-finals round of the Taiwanese Barista Competition will be taking place from November 21st-22nd in the Taipei Convention Center. Fo…

Started by Emily

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by John P

Electrical requirements for WBC

Does someone know what the electrical requirements are for the WBC? we need to plug a burner for the signature drink and don't know what ty…

Started by Federico Bolaños

2 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Federico Bolaños

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service