All Discussions Tagged 'Travel' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Australia Travels

I'm a fully trained barista in the UK about to travel Australia to explore and improve barista techniques, is there a lot of casual barista…

Started by Caitlin Johan Ernest

0 Jun 3, 2012

Coffee shops?

So my girlfriend and I are going to Bonnaroo June 10-13 and are looking for shops to stop at along our route from Chicago IL to Manchester…

Started by Christopher Zimmerman

13 May 19, 2010
Reply by Christopher Zimmerman

Travel mugs

Just looking for some feedback on different brands of travel mugs, tumblers, the like. Anything you can recommend. Custom branding/printing…

Started by Joey Trujillo

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Matt Swenson

Need a couch to crash on in Portland

I'm going to be going to Portland for the upcoming Roasters Guild Retreat, only problem is that the plane ticket is cheaper if I get into t…

Started by John Cunningham

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Kyle Salmi

Work In MEXICO

Are you thinking on a sumer o a few weeks job outside the U.S.? At our shop we always need an extra and expirenced hand. We are located in…

Started by Antena caffe

3 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Antena caffe

Coffee worth travelling for...

Where is your favorite cafe? I believe that as coffee lovers we should be able to find decent coffee no matter where we are in the world, a…

Started by Alistair Ramsay

0 Jan 20, 2009

Bicycling Barista Coming To A City Near You

Hey, guys, my name is Zech. I'm a pro barista with decent skills. I'm in the works planning a cross-country bicycle for charity journey. T…

Started by Zechariah White

10 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

Barista Jobs in England

Hi! I am hoping to move to England by late summer this year. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about coffee shops in England, movin…

Started by Gwen

3 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Gwen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service