All Discussions Tagged 'SCAA' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No more regional competitions : Latest news from the SCAA

It appears that there is no discussion taking place in the Barista Exchange about the latest upset involving the SCAA's decision to pull th…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by John P

Pictures from the SCAA in Seattle.

I took some pictures of the trade show floor while at the SCAA in Seattle this last weekend.   Album here: http://www.baristaexchange.com/p

Started by Mike Spence

0 Apr 29, 2014

Newco Commercial Brewers

Hi, I'm currently looking at commercial brewers and haven't always been impressed with Bunn's brewers. I know of Fetco and Curtis, looked a…

Started by mariposacoffeeroastery

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

SCAA Event Volunteer Positions-Barista Focused

We're looking for some additional help at the 2011 SCAA Event!  Volunteers receive discounts on their expo registration-so volunteering is…

Started by Tara Shenson

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Joshua Longsdorf

SCAA candidates

The SCAA should be posting this on ever Board that they post but for some reason they have not mention this any were not even on our own we…

Started by Marty G Curtis

0 Mar 22, 2011

The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

Coffee Fest Show is the first client I landed for Chalkboarder, a company I founded early in 2009, that provides social media strategies an…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

2010 USBC Finalist Results

6th - Mike Marquard, Kaldi's Coffee Company (St. Louis, MO)5th - Charles Babinski, Intelligentsia (Chicago, IL)4th - Sara Peterson, Verve C…

Started by Aaron Duckworth

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Brady

2010 USBC Semi-Finalist List

Thanks to sprudge.com They were the only ones to post this that I could find, so I thought I would re-post. See the original post at http:/…

Started by Aaron Duckworth

3 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Brady

Association Memberships?

I've been poking around on the SCAA and Barista Guild of America websites and was wondering which professional associations BX'ers were/are…

Started by Mike M

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Northwest Regional Barista Competition-Sept. 25-27

Calling all Baristas and coffee enthusiasts! The NW Regional Barista Competition is less than a month away...if you are interested in comp…

Started by Tara Shenson

6 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service