All Discussions Tagged 'Milk' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Milk Prices

How much do you pay for 1 gallon of whole milk? I'm looking to make the move from national brand (Kroger) milk to local, but I currently pa…

Started by Eric Spivack

2 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Johnny TheAppleSeed

Steam Dampness

Hey, I was wondering in anyone had any thoughts on the 'wetness' or 'dryness' of their stream in relation to the quality of microfoam. In…

Started by Gary T

0 Oct 31, 2012

Milk steaming, aaaaaargh!

Just wondering if this drought (I'm in upper Michigan) has affected anyone's milk? I used to get a pretty nice micro foam as to where now I…

Started by Edward

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Iced Latte techniques...

Typically I have seen iced lattes made the same way. Cold milk, ice, and espresso shots, with the occasional flavoring. Recently my wife an…

Started by Rob Hoos

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by RC Anderson, Ph.D.

Required to use a thermometer.

Does anyone know if using a thermometer to steam milk is required by health code? If so, does it vary by location? I live in Dallas, TX. I…

Started by Jonathan Meadows

16 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Soy milk... Extra charge???

There are few places that charge extra for soy milk... Yes or No for extra charge???

Started by Meir

6 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service