All Discussions Tagged 'Marzocco' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 Group GB/5 EE: 8,400!!!!

I work with a coffee school that is closing out on an immaculately cared for La Marzocco GB/5.  It has only been in 2 coffee schools and a…

Started by Chris DeMarse

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brian Cornelsen

La Marzocco Linea

I have a newly renovated La Marzocco AV Linea 4 group with 4 portafilters and pump now available. In great condition with new wiring. Locat…

Started by Brian Thayer

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John J.H. Bang

La Marzocco serial numbers

Can anyone recommend any resources to find date of manufacture for a Linea based on the serial number?

Started by David Brown

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

GGGGGGGigleurs are all go.

This is the conclusion to a discussion that I started a couple of months ago................. Went something like this... Hi folks, I've…

Started by Troy

12 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Brady

La Marzocco Vintage GS-1 Single Group Machine

Yup!! My beloved GS-1 is for sale. Come on, you geeks...where are you? This machine is gorgeous! Will someone please break from the herd be…

Started by Barry Hill

16 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

La Marzocco 4 Group Linea Espresso Machine

I'll have an awesome 4 group Linea available in December. It's (3) boilers have been decalcified, and new wiring and heat-resistant connect…

Started by Brian Thayer

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Brian Thayer

La Marzocco 4 Group Linea Espresso Machine

I'll have a great 4 group newly refurbished and cleaned available for sale in December. I'd like to start any bidding at $4,000.00. Let me…

Started by Brian Thayer

0 Nov 23, 2009

Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

I saw a strange espresso machine at coffee fest. The pump and boiler and pretty much everything were in an under-the-counter box with only…

Started by Cody Kirkland

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

La Marzocco FB80 2AV 2 Year Old Demo Unit $5000.00

My boss said it was time to sell this beauty. It is very clean and has been hooked up to a esi water filter from day one. We use this machi…

Started by Adam Ptasnik

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Adam Ptasnik

Simonelli vs. La Marzocco

so I couldn't help but notice when I was at the SERBC this past weekend that the machines being used were not La Marzoccos. I was at first…

Started by Brandon Malcolm

7 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service