All Discussions Tagged 'Marzocco' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco Tamper

Anyone looking to sell theirs or know where I can get one of these beautiful looking tampers?  

Started by Cedric

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

Swift grinder for sale or trade

Used, 4 year old LM Swift grider. New burrs, freshly tuned up for sale or trade for MAHLKONIG_K30TWIN or similar.  Asking $4,000. Reasonabl…

Started by Zechariah White

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

La Marzocco's "boiler system vs individual boilers and pumps"

I'm looking to purchase a LM and I'm confused about it's "dual boiler system" and the list of optional upgrades which includes" individua…

Started by Trish

5 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Trish

La Marzocco GB/5 3-Group Espresso Machine

Used La Marzocco GB/5 3-group Espresso Machine for sale. $6,500 - Retail price for a new GB/5 is $14,000. We are selling this machine for…

Started by Adam S. Palmer

6 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Brady

La Marzocco and parts support??

I've been told that La Marzocco doesn't support well with parts. Anyone had great or bad experiences with them.   Looking to open a shop in…

Started by Kirk

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Kirk

New La Marzocco Portafilters...

My new La Marzocco GB5 2grp Paddle came in yesterday. As with any new equipment delivery, I just couldn't wait to rip off the plastic wrap…

Started by Phil Roberts

3 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Anyone Go to La Marzocco Out of the Box Mazzer Seminar?

Did anyone go to the La Marzocco Out of the Box conference in Berkley last week and if so did you go to the Mazzer grinder seminar and woul…

Started by Keith Eckert

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

How much for a rebuilt Linea 2AV?

Hi all,I have been looking for a Linea and have found one that has been completely rebuilt from the frame up. Its a 1994 model, but was reb…

Started by Ross

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

La Marzocco Linea Mechanical Paddle

We are looking at machines that allow for pre-infusion, and I am really interested in learning more about the Mechanical Paddles available…

Started by Keith Eckert

9 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by maleigha liburdi

Beautiful Cherry Red La Marzocco FB-70 For Sale, in Pristine Condition

AKA="J. Jr." Obsessively cared for and well maintained, this machine is only 2 years old and has only seen light use. $7,000 Call J. at 9…

Started by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service