All Discussions Tagged 'Machine' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need reputable distributor for used/refurbished commercial espresso machines.

Hello,I was hoping for ideas on trustworthy companies or people that sell refurbished commercial espresso machines.  I currently looking fo…

Started by Chad Kimm

11 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chris

Did you see the Hot Pink FB80 on the cover of this month's SCR?

The Hot Pink Marzocco on the cover of Specialty Coffee Retailer this month is stunning! What color would your espresso machine be if you co…

Started by Espresso Rescue

2 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Espresso Rescue

Reprogramming Shot Volume, LM Linea

Hello All, I am unsatisfied with the pre-programmed shot volumes i get with the double-shot button on my Linea. I was wondering how I migh…

Started by Daniel Mueller

12 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Eric Beavers

One of the strangest things I've ever seen . . .

Is Wal-Mart getting into specialty coffee? Maybe not, but they seem to be ready and willing to supply your local Third Wave Coffee Shop. h…

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

6 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Henry

La Marzocco 4 Group Linea Espresso Machine

I'll have an awesome 4 group Linea available in December. It's (3) boilers have been decalcified, and new wiring and heat-resistant connect…

Started by Brian Thayer

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Brian Thayer

La Marzocco 4 Group Linea Espresso Machine

I'll have a great 4 group newly refurbished and cleaned available for sale in December. I'd like to start any bidding at $4,000.00. Let me…

Started by Brian Thayer

0 Nov 23, 2009

For Sale - used 4 group La Marzocco Linea and Mazzer Grinder

4 group Linea, beautiful outside and in. completely rebuilt in NW. Last seen in perfect operation in Portland (cafe now closed). Currently…

Started by Sherri Johns

17 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by jeremiah frazier

Laranzato 2gp Auto SCAA SHow Demo $5,200

Laranzato 2gp Auto New with Warranty (Demo at SCAA show) This is a very nice machine with a whole lot of features. ME 2gp. http://www.lara

Started by David Stellwagen

1 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

Elektra 3 group Extra Maxie Modern for sale

Three year old machine very well take care of, fully serviced annually and before it was stored. The Elektra would be a great machine for a…

Started by Jason Shipley

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service