All Discussions Tagged 'Linea' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2019 Linea PB for sale

This Linea PB came out of a slower cafe that went out of business shortly after purchasing it. It operates perfectly, and all preventative…

Started by Lance Roper

3 Mar 22, 2021
Reply by Lance Roper

La Marzocco Linea Mini & Anfim Scody 2 Grinder

Im selling a La Marzocco Linea Mini & Anfim Scody 2 Grinder. Espresso machine and grinder have had very little use. 200 shots at the mo…

Started by Francesco Agostino

0 Dec 14, 2017

LaMarzocco Linea AV 3 Group. 1 Year old, VERY LIGHT USE!!!!! $6000!

This is from a dual concept coffeehouse that recently decided to go one concept. It was not used very much at all on the coffeehouse side,…

Started by Jason Dominy

19 May 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

Was this a wise decision?

Hello I purchased a 2 group semi LM Linea (made in 2005) in an incredible good condition (almost like new) for around 4.5K . It was used ve…

Started by Antonio Ida

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Jacob Casella

How much for a rebuilt Linea 2AV?

Hi all,I have been looking for a Linea and have found one that has been completely rebuilt from the frame up. Its a 1994 model, but was reb…

Started by Ross

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

La Marzocco Linea Mechanical Paddle

We are looking at machines that allow for pre-infusion, and I am really interested in learning more about the Mechanical Paddles available…

Started by Keith Eckert

9 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by maleigha liburdi

La Marzocco Linea

I have a newly renovated La Marzocco AV Linea 4 group with 4 portafilters and pump now available. In great condition with new wiring. Locat…

Started by Brian Thayer

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John J.H. Bang

GGGGGGGigleurs are all go.

This is the conclusion to a discussion that I started a couple of months ago................. Went something like this... Hi folks, I've…

Started by Troy

12 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Brady

Reprogramming Shot Volume, LM Linea

Hello All, I am unsatisfied with the pre-programmed shot volumes i get with the double-shot button on my Linea. I was wondering how I migh…

Started by Daniel Mueller

12 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Eric Beavers

La Marzocco 4 Group Linea Espresso Machine

I'll have an awesome 4 group Linea available in December. It's (3) boilers have been decalcified, and new wiring and heat-resistant connect…

Started by Brian Thayer

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Brian Thayer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service