All Discussions Tagged 'Latte' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FIX COFFEE

FIX COFFEE is located in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA.  Come check us out!   Twitter @fixcoffeeco Facebook - Fix Coffee Lo…

Started by Marc A. Gallucci

0 Feb 9, 2012

Hoppenworth & Ploch

Café on the university campus Westend in Frankfurt.    We do Latte Art and serve Pour-Over Coffee. Also we roast our own coffees.

Started by Hoppenworth

0 Jan 25, 2012

Iced Latte techniques...

Typically I have seen iced lattes made the same way. Cold milk, ice, and espresso shots, with the occasional flavoring. Recently my wife an…

Started by Rob Hoos

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by RC Anderson, Ph.D.

Prima Coffee Barista Bash 003 - Louisville, KY

We are teaming up with the Java Brewing Company to host our 3rd Barista Bash! Hope you can make it!  To see more info on it, check out the…

Started by Prima Coffee

0 Aug 25, 2010

Louisville Barista Bash 002

The first Louisville bash, Barista Bash 001, was featured in a write up in the latest issue of Barista Magazine. Barista Bash 002 will be h…

Started by Matt Galyon

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Galyon

Shenandoah Joe

"It's all about the Joe" Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters was established as…

Started by Shellie Adams

0 Apr 18, 2010

Minneapolis-Sioux Falls Latte Challenge

Sioux Falls has begun monthly latte art challenges and would like to set up a challenge between the two cities of Sioux Falls and Minneapol…

Started by Michelle

3 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Justin Holinka

Latte Art! HELP!

I was wondering if I could get some good advice and opinions about how to make Latte Art. I have read a few things online, and tried a few…

Started by Stacy Wofford

22 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by victor

Barista Jam Columbus, Vac Pots and Chemex, and Hario

Kick off the new year, in a new shop, with us in Columbus. Date: January 24 Where: Impero Coffee Roasters, Columbus http://imperocoffee.squ

Started by Logan Demmy

0 Dec 18, 2009

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service