All Discussions Tagged 'Jam' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Searching For Trophies

Greetings.   I've spent about the last hour looking into the possibility of acquiring a barista trophy for a jam-like competition. I would…

Started by Ryan Brown

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Barista Camp? Barista Camp!

This is going to be amazing!   http://www.baristaexchange.com/events/bga-camppullashot?rsvpConfirm=1

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by rothko

Novo Coffee

Currently offering coffee served by the cup, via Clover.  We also always feature our Espresso Novo (Ethiopia, Panama, Columbia) as well as…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jul 19, 2010

The 2009 Southeast Regional Jam is coming!

Hi all, Wanted to share the news about an event that is in the works for November. The Southeast Regional Chapter of the BGA will be hosti…

Started by Brady

22 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Brady

Barista Jam Columbus, Vac Pots and Chemex, and Hario

Kick off the new year, in a new shop, with us in Columbus. Date: January 24 Where: Impero Coffee Roasters, Columbus http://imperocoffee.squ

Started by Logan Demmy

0 Dec 18, 2009

Shout Out: Are you coming to the SERJ?

I am curious to see which members of BX will be attending the Southeast Regional Jam in Charlotte in November. I want to be sure I get to p…

Started by Paul Yates

5 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

I am looking for a friendly couch during the Spro' down in Chi' Town

I am traveling from Indy to attend on Friday and I wonder if anyone has a couch I could crash on. I am clean friendly and excited about the…

Started by Andy

7 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Josh:D

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service