All Discussions Tagged 'Green' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Different Types of Coffee Products

Big Train Chai Products Califia Almond Milk Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce Monin Syrup Concentrate

Started by Branden Ashton

2 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Olivia Muller

El Salvador Strictly High Altitude Gourmet Coffee available for sample

Hi Everyone, I'm a new member who just joined and need some help.  I married a woman from El Salvador who's father owns a large coffee finc…

Started by Matt Abraham

3 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Matt Abraham

Green beans in heatwave

Hi This is my first year roasting and i have been roasting since December with some lovely Brazil, Rwandan and El Salvadorian beans. i live…

Started by sara macdonnell

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by sara macdonnell

Green Beans for sale- Guatemalan Single Origin

I am bringing my product state-side, I am the son of coffee farmers in Guatemala and have recently gotten into the business. I have the vol…

Started by Diego Vizcaino

2 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Diego Vizcaino

Green Bean Wholesale in Denver?

Hey folks - Just added a roaster to our establishment and I'm getting the buying side worked out... I'll be taking a trip to Denver next we…

Started by David Coles

0 Feb 22, 2011

Coffee Industry Fundamentals Class...

Right.   So I'm writing a class for our wholesale customers called, "Coffee Industry Fundamentals," (it was originally called "Elucidating…

Started by Nathanael May

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

What to look for in Online bean sales.

Hey guys, I'm in the process of establishing an online store to sell mainly green bean but some roasted beans as well. To start with, I w…

Started by Dave_G

0 May 24, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service