All Discussions Tagged 'Food' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale - Coffee Trailer

I have for sale a turn key coffee trailer complete with Espresso, Brewed Coffee, Vintage Soda Fountain, breakfast equipment and 10k generat…

Started by Jay @ Circle City Coffee

0 Jul 19, 2016

Commercial Compact Espresso Machine

Im looking for a Commercial Compact Espresso machine for my mobile business! I have no clue where to start. Does anyone have any recommenda…

Started by Angela Edwards

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Angela Edwards

Why is coffee culture not represented on Food Network?

It just occurred to me that, aside from a couple episodes of Good Eats, coffee hasn't been seriously explored via broadcast television. Ima…

Started by Jeremy Conley

9 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

NYC Roasters: See you at the the Fancy Food Show

We will be there Monday. Drop me a note if you wish to meet and join ROASTe.com Eyal

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jun 25, 2009

USBC Dining Guide—via Portland Food & Drink

Hey everyone, if you're in Portland for the USBC, check out Food Dude's guide to dining in Portland on a barista budget.

Started by Tim

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Daniel Gunter

The Naked Portafilter

Serving the best specialty coffees from Caffe' D'arte, Portland Roasting, Spella Caffe', Ristretto Roasters and more to come. Dedicated to…

Started by Steve Lanphier

0 Feb 4, 2009

Libations, Elixirs, and Cuisine

The world of food and beverage is vast and diverse. Considering that our beloved coffee is derived from various growing regions around the…

Started by Spencer

3 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service