All Discussions Tagged 'Fest' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Fest Atlanta - 2015 Discount Passes

Hey All!  I have discount passes for the Coffee Fest trade show in Atlanta.  This is at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta GA.  Show dates are Fe…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Dec 16, 2014

Coffee Fest Atlanta - 2015 Discount Passes

Hey All!  I have discount passes for the Coffee Fest trade show in Atlanta.  This is at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta GA.  Show dates are Fe…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Dec 16, 2014

Coffee Fest Seattle 2011

Hey All!  One of the benefits of doing a lot of trade shows is that I get free Coffee Fest Seattle passes.    The show is a great networkin…

Started by Mike Spence

8 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Joshua Bonner

Coffee Fest San Diego

Are you going?  Just curious what kind of presence BX members will have at Coffee Fest?   If you are going, where do you spend your time?  …

Started by Mike Spence

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

Coffee Fest Chicago 2011

Coffee Fest Chicago is coming up!  The dates are 2/18-2/20 and the show is being held at Navy Pier.   Who is planning on attending?  What a…

Started by Mike Spence

6 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Mohr

The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

Coffee Fest Show is the first client I landed for Chalkboarder, a company I founded early in 2009, that provides social media strategies an…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

Coffee Fest MN

Hey there guys I was just wondering who is all going to Coffee Fest MN, and also I have never been to Minneapolis so what are some must go…

Started by Dex

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Dex

Just arrived in New Jersey for Coffee Fest. After hours events parties? throwdowns?

My group just arrived in New Jersey. Got checked into our hotel.  Now we are looking for something do do in the coffee nerd world.  Anybody…

Started by Erik Fenstermacher

0 Mar 4, 2010

Coffee Fest Chicago - Free Attendee Registration Coupons

Hello Barista Exchange! It's time to start planning for next years tradeshows, and I wanted to let everyone know that we have Coffee Fest…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by David

Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

I saw a strange espresso machine at coffee fest. The pump and boiler and pretty much everything were in an under-the-counter box with only…

Started by Cody Kirkland

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service