All Discussions Tagged 'Ethiopia' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ethiopia hosts international coffee conference

Ethiopia hosts international coffee conference Are you likely to be in Ethiopia in the early part of November? If so, you might want to swi…

Started by Biniam Taye

0 Nov 5, 2012

Coffee farm Trip To Ethiopia

Bebeka and Jimma Coffe Plantation Tour Is there any one who want joining to Visit Bebeka Coffee plantation? The Trip will be held starting…

Started by Biniam Taye

0 Oct 30, 2012

Ethiopian Coffee T-Shirts for Adoption Fundraiser

Hey all,   My wife and I are adopting twin girls from Africa.  I designed these t-shirts to sell so that we can raise money to fund the ado…

Started by Jonathan Pascual

0 Jan 20, 2012

Milk Chocolate Tangerine Americano

Don't post my cups often but this one just slapped me up side the head. That would be our new washed Sidamo my morning Americano 8 day rest…

Started by Mike McGinness

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

PBS Wide Angle: The Market Maker, Eleni Gabre-Madhin ECX

Did anyone else happen to catch this show tonight? An amazing documentary about the woman (Eleni Gabre-Madhin) behind the Ethiopian Commodi…

Started by Shaun Parrish

3 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Shaun Parrish

SO Espresso Yirgacheffe

Hey guys, I decided to try some Ethiopian that was roasted fairy light through the 'spro machine and got mixed results. This was roasted f…

Started by Dave_G

4 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Ethiopia Yergacheffe Beloya Micro-Lot #3...

Trabant will be cupping it along with some other great coffees this Sunday at our Pioneer Square Location. See Events for other coffee list…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Sep 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service