All Discussions Tagged 'Espresso' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attention those that attended MANE in Rhode Island

Hey guys I was posting to see if anyone knew the roaster that made the espresso blend circus dog that was used on one of the open lab espre…

Started by Khristian Ortiz

0 Nov 2, 2010

Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

A customer wants to use his espresso machine to pull (make) a 12oz coffee The customer does not want to make americano's   They want to run…

Started by Derryl Reid

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

Oblique Coffee Roasters

A super bitchin' Victorian Coffee Mercantile with scrumtrulescent beans micro roasted in an über German cast iron roaster named Bart!Addres…

Started by Oblique Coffee Roasters

0 Sep 20, 2010

Simple 'spro machine mod.

This may not be ideal for most - but I really enjoy it.  I have a spare steam wand that was rarely used, so I attached a tube to the end of…

Started by Gary T

5 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Gary T

Water Softening

Came across a commercial for 'electronic water treatment' for preventing scale buildup.  Has anyone heard anything about this (if it's even…

Started by Gary T

8 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

NYC: Coffee as a Culinary Medium

RBC Hosts Top Baristas for Signature Drink Tasting              In conjunction with the 2010 World Barista Competition, RBC NYC is premieri…

Started by Ben Pratt

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

A curious old portable coffee making thing..

Is anyone able to give me some more information about this curious piece of equipment? I am from Victoria, Australia, and was in the bush c…

Started by Victoria Wilcox

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Brady

The barista world meets the culinary world

I'm writing an article for a popular beverage publication on the topic of "Baristas Embracing the Culinary World" or something to that degr…

Started by Jason Burton

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jason Burton

Need help finding a mechance!

Howdy. I’m looking for a fully automatic espresso machine to start serving drinks at a event I run every Sunday night. There are around 200…

Started by Andrew McGinnis

23 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

Shenandoah Joe

"It's all about the Joe" Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters was established as…

Started by Shellie Adams

0 Apr 18, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service