All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dubsea Coffee

Best place in White Center, WA to get an espresso.... or even all of West Seattle ;P

Started by Sean

0 Aug 24, 2011

Coffee Fest Seattle 2011

Hey All!  One of the benefits of doing a lot of trade shows is that I get free Coffee Fest Seattle passes.    The show is a great networkin…

Started by Mike Spence

8 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Joshua Bonner

Gum Tree Cafe

We started Gum Tree Cafe in 2008. Excellent coffee and food served from our craftsman's bungalow by the sea in Hermosa Beach. We have a sup…

Started by Will Ford

0 Jun 27, 2011

Coffee Fest San Diego

Are you going?  Just curious what kind of presence BX members will have at Coffee Fest?   If you are going, where do you spend your time?  …

Started by Mike Spence

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

Dry Process Coffee Roasting Tips

I got in a new dry process Ethiopian yesterday and I am running into a little trouble. I've roasted a number of natural Brazilians with gre…

Started by Paul

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

16 oz. zip lock coffee bags with window and valve

16 oz. zip lock coffee bags with window and valve are available on eBay in smaller  quantities at mhewardishere.

Started by Michael Heward

0 Apr 10, 2011

Black Gold Coffee Roasters

Black Gold Coffee Roasters is located in beautiful and sunny, Venice Florida.  We are a micro gourmet coffee roaster, featuring some of the…

Started by Gary Lauters

0 Apr 6, 2011

Roasted, Coffee Storage

Ceramic airtight containers, thats what I hear is the best right?  I would love to hear from you, to know what ones you currently use for y…

Started by Matthew

3 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Coffee with Chicory

So this morning, an Indian friend of mine at work fixed me up a cup of Coffee with chicory.  He told me that Coffee in India is usually mix…

Started by Matthew

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Cold Drip Coffee Brewing

Does anyone have one of these?  They look so cool but I don't know what kind of coffee they produce. 

Started by Kenneth Kouba

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Caty Rent

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service