All Discussions Tagged 'Clover' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!! I bought a secondhand Clover and I'm not a barista.

Does anybody know how to work one? I think I've bitten off more than I can chew here.Thank you for any help you can offer! --Linda.

Started by Linda Lyons-Bailey

5 Mar 31, 2022
Reply by Linda Lyons-Bailey

NEW SPECIAL PRICE - $6500 OBO - RARE! Used Clover 1s Coffee Maker

Used in working condition with original scraper Willing to split shipping costs outside GTA (as well as customs costs outside Canada) High…

Started by Losel Tethong

0 Sep 19, 2018

Brand new Clover machine for sale

Hi everyone! brand new to barista exchange. Just joined because I work in construction and I actually have a brand new, still in the box Cl…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Aug 3, 2017

Clover 1s $4000 CDN

Selling a Clover 1s in Toronto.  Shipping worldwide. 

Started by Geoff Polci

0 Aug 22, 2016

Clover 1s $4000 CDN

Started by Geoff Polci

0 Mar 12, 2016

Clover for Sale

I am interested in purchasing a Clover machine. If you have one for sale, or are aware of anyone who does please contact JT at: 2a16678f@o…

Started by JT

0 Feb 8, 2014

Clover 1s For Sale

We have a Clover 1s coffee brewer for sale. #206, manufactured in 10/07, we have been the sole owner and have taken great care of it. Any r…

Started by Jesse Bladyka

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

Clover and Other for sale

We are "re-tooling" our concept and looking to sell the following equipment. The equipment is in excellent condition and is less than 1 yea…

Started by Lance

6 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Daniel Lee

Fun with the BUNN Trifecta!

Hey BX crew,I have been having a blast playing around with different brew parameters on the new Trifecta. Anyone else have one and want to…

Started by Joshua Boyt

25 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Greg Hill

Novo Coffee

Currently offering coffee served by the cup, via Clover.  We also always feature our Espresso Novo (Ethiopia, Panama, Columbia) as well as…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jul 19, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service