All Discussions Tagged 'Cafe' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming to Seattle

I am coming to Seattle at the end of July to volunteer/intern at Q Cafe. I still need a place to stay up there. So if any of you have an ex…

Started by Matt Busby

0 Jun 8, 2009

Cafe Solo V.S. Chemex

I have been thinking a lot lately about heat stability in my Chemex V.S. Eva Solo's Cafe Solo. Has anyone considered making a neoprene zipp…

Started by Jonathan Meadows

6 May 25, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Meadows

Coco's Cafe

All of the espresso, coffee & tea served at Coco's is either Certified Fair Trade or Direct Bought. It's all purchased through Canadian…

Started by Lynn Parcels

0 May 22, 2009

Mocha Wars

Besides the clip being from Fox news I'm interested to hear your opinions too. http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/22263201/coffee-war

Started by Scott Bruggman

4 May 14, 2009
Reply by Cedric

Artemis Cafe'

Coffee Lounge, Meditteranean Bistro & BarMal Pais, Costa Rica

Started by Artemis Cafe'

0 Apr 27, 2009

Railroad Café - Santa Clarita,CA

Unfortunately I can't make the 1hr drive to Intelligentsia on Sunset Drive very often. Thankfully, a new independent coffee shop opened not…

Started by Jose

0 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by paulito

Cafe Games

The point of this discussion is to find out if any of you play Cafe Games? For Example: Choose a drink, Decaf, soy, latte, extra hot and th…

Started by TIMBURR

2 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Dave_G

Caffé Pronto at Festival at Riva

One Clover at this location. Free public cuppings Fridays and Saturdays at 2 p.m. Free wi-fi. Paninis, sandwiches, pastries and baked goods…

Started by Treva

0 Jan 18, 2009

Esmeralda Coffee Tasting @ Cafe Javasti!

Stephanie from Batdorf is giving away free cups of Esmeralda at Cafe Javasti in Wedgwood right now!!!!! It's amazing...so get in here and e…

Started by Grant McVicar

1 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Matthew

Wall Cafe

Stumbling across this small corner café in Surry Hills was a revelation. Very creative interior design utilising the most of a small narrow…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Sep 27, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service