All Discussions Tagged 'Americano' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traditional Americano: portions and taste difference

I am trying to develop the americano served at my coffee shop, and am finding myself at something of a loss. I recently updated my macchiat…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Michael B.

The Mad Bean Coffee House

Way back in 2009 we started thinking about opening a really comfy & inviting coffee house that would have cool music playing in the bac…

Started by Roxy

0 Nov 13, 2012

Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

A customer wants to use his espresso machine to pull (make) a 12oz coffee The customer does not want to make americano's   They want to run…

Started by Derryl Reid

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

Americano with steamed half and half

We have a group of ladies who always order an Americano with steamed half and half (approx 1/4 the cup). Is there a name already? What shou…

Started by Denise Smith

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sandy Hon

Americano perparation...?

How do you make your Americano? Hot water added to your espresso pull...espresso pulled over a cup of hot water? Espresso poured into a cup…

Started by Chris Cockrell

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

Drink Size Poll

For an Americano, would you please tell me briefly what size to-go cups your shop uses for Small, Med and Large, and how many shots for eac…

Started by John

24 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by JmyWhsprs

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service