Larry Prochazka's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jay,   Thanks for the suggestions.  What I'm referring to is a closed minded atti…"

Larry Prochazka replied Aug 25, 2011 to New Business...looking for first grinder

12 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"Hi Jay, They started with the intent of doing coffee only.  They WANT to learn how t…"

Larry Prochazka replied Aug 20, 2011 to New Business...looking for first grinder

12 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"They have little budget but I've convinced them they need something decent or they w…"

Larry Prochazka replied Aug 18, 2011 to New Business...looking for first grinder

12 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"Sumatra Coffee Anyone have tips for where to visit coffee plantations in Sumatra? I'…"

Larry Prochazka replied Aug 22, 2010 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Thanks for the suggestions! Mobile at this moment means portable, carry from place t…"

Larry Prochazka replied Jul 16, 2009 to Machine for mobile operation

12 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Thanks for the ideas. I'd personally lean toward the single group machine and keep i…"

Larry Prochazka replied Jul 15, 2009 to Machine for mobile operation

12 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Thanks! It's been very good and I'm learning the subtle adjustments to get just the…"

Larry Prochazka replied Jul 11, 2009 to Grinder for home espresso

14 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"Thanks David, Yes, I did decide on a grinder and got a Nuova Simonelli MCF. It's wo…"

Larry Prochazka replied Jul 10, 2009 to Grinder for home espresso

14 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"Thanks for the clarity and bedtime story. Now I can rest peacefully! I'm helping the…"

Larry Prochazka replied Apr 20, 2009 to Syrup in the cup or in the pitcher

27 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Thanks for the suggestions!"

Larry Prochazka replied Apr 17, 2009 to Syrup in the cup or in the pitcher

27 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service