Dex's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh man back when I was younger and managed a white hen I was addicted to the raspber…"

Dex replied Aug 6, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Now there is a pick of one but basically not to sound silly but just like it sounds…"

Dex replied Aug 1, 2009 to What ratios and grind do you use for pour overs in your shop?

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"Thanks Brady! "

Dex replied Jul 30, 2009 to What ratios and grind do you use for pour overs in your shop?

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"Thanks for everyone's input so far this really helps and give me more to look at and…"

Dex replied Jul 30, 2009 to What ratios and grind do you use for pour overs in your shop?

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"We have used the 20g and I really liked the flavors it brought out. It all boils dow…"

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"It didn't make a post on here because I have mixed feelings about this whole thing.…"

Dex replied Jul 25, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"These look great! I can't wait to get my hands on one and check it out."

Dex replied Jul 9, 2009 to World's first standard barista to-go cup

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Rand Flory

"I could not agree more, I think we really need to keep in mind what the coffee is us…"

Dex replied May 12, 2009 to Using more than 1 grinder?

19 May 12, 2009
Reply by Dex

"This was really awesome I just renewed and then since it was free purchased a t-shir…"

Dex replied Apr 22, 2009 to Barista Guild member, or ever been one? RENEW NOW FOR FREE!

15 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I just wanted to say again, congrats to everyone great job guys, truly awesome to wa…"

Dex replied Feb 26, 2009 to GLRBC Results

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service