jonathan bonchak's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"My only tips would be to watch your power usage...between the machine and mazzer you…"

jonathan bonchak replied Jan 5, 2011 to What does your catering setup look like / consist of ?

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Maybe this is cheating, but TampTamp is amazing, and this listing from their site is…"

jonathan bonchak replied Nov 4, 2010 to Your favorite Coffee-related Websites and Blogs

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Yeah buddy! She's a little crazy! She might be thinking that the portafilters are li…"

jonathan bonchak replied Nov 3, 2010 to Portafilter Cleaning

38 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Harris

"I personally could drink that stuff all year round! Love it! I've found it works wel…"

jonathan bonchak replied Nov 3, 2010 to Eggnog latte

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by jonathan bonchak

"Hi Ryan, 20 years? Man, you guys have been around for awhile then...congrats! I want…"

jonathan bonchak replied Nov 3, 2010 to Seeking Roasted Coffee

10 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Paul Boyer

"Dang! Sorry I missed ya, but next time you or they are in town swing by Joe Van Gogh!"

jonathan bonchak replied Nov 2, 2010 to Hey North Carolina

7 Nov 2, 2010

"Wondering if we could get a price break if we ordered a few of these together.... h…"

jonathan bonchak replied Oct 27, 2010 to Selecting a commercial Lever Espresso Machine

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

"Ahh geez...shoulda looked a little more...just found a few recently updated threads…"

jonathan bonchak replied Oct 27, 2010 to Another thread about portable machines / gas powered....

1 Oct 27, 2010

"Right on, shoot me an address and I'll try to swing by. You can follow me @jonatha…"

jonathan bonchak replied Oct 6, 2010 to West NC Coffee Road Trip

2 Oct 6, 2010

"There seems to be a tension emerging between cold-brew advocates and anti-cold brewe…"

jonathan bonchak replied Oct 6, 2010 to Cold Coffee Brewing Methods

7 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jackie Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service