Jonathan Aldrich's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd check and see if there is anyone local that carries them. The store I work at no…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Dec 27, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"I have to second the Insulair. Used IP at the shop I previously worked at and ran in…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Dec 27, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"I work at a shop that offers 12/16 coffee, chai, hot chocolate, iced coffee and iced…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Dec 27, 2010 to Not offering a 20oz?

46 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Christelle Debeuf

"if it tastes good, i wouldn't worry too much. i've found this happens with coffee t…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Oct 17, 2010 to Crema thinning....

26 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Peter Milne

"I think shaved is probably an unrealistic expectation; as long as it's clean, what's…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Sep 28, 2010 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"The whole Hampton Roads area is pretty bare. There's a local roastery chain called a…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Sep 9, 2010 to Coffee shops and roasters in Virginia Beach/Norfolk Area?

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"That's pretty much what you're gonna get no matter who you go through if you're tryi…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Aug 22, 2010 to Hario Filters (#1/Small Cone)

7 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"I just looked at your profile and figured out the shop you are running ;) I think in…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Jul 9, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Probably the best advice I've heard on the subject was "you can't expect one custome…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Jul 9, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Back on topic: The Fretta is a V60 with a carafe that is large enough to hold ice. I…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Jul 8, 2010 to Best grind type for Hario Fretta

9 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Paul Schlader

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service